KaMiKaZe Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamikaze gaming playing PS3 Modern Warfare 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLAN BATTLES

Go down 
+3
ScOpEs
QuIcKZz
Sn1pEzz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:35 am

ahaa Jammyyy thinks hes proper ARD, nd Xplicit i knw wot ur sayin but Majors not as amazing as everyone thinks he is (or he thinks he is)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:09 am

i never invite you to games and dont say nothing to jammy just cos hes not a prick like you. Also how can you say im up my own arse if one you dont know me and two the only valid reason of you saying that is something was proven to be true fucktard. Also you can search the site and theres nothing of me saying im amzing. So you got anything to say. I think not dumbass and you are being kicked for being a racist twat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 pm

i thought this was gna b a nice little fun clan to join but turns out its full of complete and utter cunts. i left a while ago and thought that i wud b kicked or sum shit but the clan and sites too shit to do it so i may as wel say what i want while im still here. o yh im rascist, fucking live with it. Majors acting like sum actual Leader of his own little army, grow up and get a life.f
Back to top Go down
XpLiCiT
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 am

If you have nothing to say please go away. Im currently making a new website and shit so i am not always on this one
Back to top Go down
https://kamikazegaming.darkbb.com
Sn1pEzz

Sn1pEzz

PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:08 am

wow by the sounds of it this guest guy is a bit scared off major Wink
Back to top Go down
CalumN

PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:53 am

How? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:15 am

We participate at the website: www.clanbattles.co

Come check it out.
Back to top Go down
rong

PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:24 am

If you want to be in my clan battles team you have to follow these rules.

Office 2007 professional

3rd perk must be NINJA PRO

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus
You must listen and follow everything i tell you to do or you will die. Simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN BATTLES   CLAN BATTLES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CLAN BATTLES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2